Registration is closed.
- Authors (oral) should register and pay by 19/02/2019 in order to have their papers included in the proceedings.
- Authors (poster) should register and pay by 04/03/2019.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Verify your e-mail
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you
Create and settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Up to 11 Mar, 2019
12 – 26 Mar, 2019
From 27 Mar, 2019
|Normal Registration (Conference only)||€ 430.00||€ 500.00||€ 570.00|
|Normal Registration (Conference, Workshops, Tutorials)||€ 550.00||€ 620.00||€ 690.00|
|Student Registration (Conference only) *||€ 300.00||€ 350.00||€ 390.00|
|Student Registration (Conference , Workshops, Tutorials) *||€ 420.00||€ 470.00||€ 510.00|
|Workshops and Tutorials Fees||€ 180.00||€ 240.00||€ 240.00|
- Normal (conference only) and Student Registration (conference only) Fees include: access to the conference, conference material, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Normal (Conference, Workshops & Tutorials) and Student Registration (Conference, Workshops & Tutorials) Fees include: access to the conference, workshop and tutorial, conference material, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Workshop & Tutorial Fee includes: attendance to all workshops and tutorial that take place on April 9, material, coffee break and lunch for the day.
- *Students: Documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org