Registration is open.
- Authors (oral) should register and pay by 19/02/2019 in order to have their papers included in the proceedings.
- Authors (poster) should register and pay by 04/03/2019.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Verify your e-mail
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to you
Create and settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Up to 04 Mar, 2019
05 – 26 Mar, 2019
From 27 Mar, 2019
|Normal Registration||€ 430.00||€ 500.00||€ 570.00|
|Student Registration *||€ 300.00||€ 350.00||€ 390.00|
|Workshop Fee||€ 120.00|
- The above Registration Fees include: access to the conference, conference material, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- *Students: Documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com
- Workshop fees include: attendance to the workshop, workshop material, coffee break and lunch